This complete introductory slackline kit comes with everything you need (except the trees). It's specifically designed for beginners to intermediates - which makes it a great first line for you or your friends! The low-stretch webbing means you can set it up at lower heights easily without having too much sag to learn on. This makes it safer and easier to learn the basics on.
WIDTH 50 mm (2 inches)
LENGTH 15 metres (50 feet)
BREAKING 4 Tons (35.58 kN)
1 x 12.5 m Webbing with sewn loop
1 x Ratchet with safety lock and 2.5 m band with sewn loop
2 x Slackline Industries tree protectors
- Two-piece slackline is fully adjustable and easily installed between trees or other sturdy anchor points.
- Improve balance skills, core strength, and coordination while having fun.
- Kit includes slackline, ratchet tensioner, tree protection and carry bag.
- The easy-to-use ratchet comes with 8 feet of webbing and a reinforced loop to firmly anchor and tension the slackline. The handle grip is a soft plastic for comfortable and efficient tensioning and the ratchet release is also rubberized for easy and safe release of the tension on the line.
- Made for slacklining with a custom-designed weave, providing flexibility to walk or jump, while maintaining enough stability for easy learning.
SLACKLINE INDUSTRIES BASELINE SETUP VIDEO
SLACKLINE TIPS AND TRICKS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Check out the user manual