Initially created for the pros and surf training, this trampoline-style line has become a favorite of slackliners at all levels. The longer length is ideal for large trees, water lines, tricks or challenging walks. The heavy-duty ratchet allows for maximum tension and bounce at a greater distance; perfect for dynamic tricks.
Fully compliant with US (CPSIA) and European (EN79400:2012) regulations.
LENGTH 30m (100 ft)
WIDTH 50 MM (2 INCHES)
WEBBING STRENGTH 3 TONS (29.89 KN) MBS
MAX WEIGHT 136 KG (300 LBS)
AGE 12 & UP
- Two-piece slackline is fully adjustable and easily installed between trees or other sturdy anchor points
- Improve balance skills, core strength, and coordination while having fun
- Kit includes slackline, Alpha Ratchet, tree protection and safety backup line
- Custom-designed trampoline-style webbing is made for slacklining and provides extra bounce for dynamic tricks
Ratchet with safety lock and main line with a sewn loop on either end. The advertised TrueLength refers to the length of the main line alone. The easy-to-use ratchet comes with 8 feet of webbing and a reinforced loop to firmly anchor and tension the slackline. The handle grip is a soft plastic for comfortable and efficient tensioning and the ratchet release is also rubberized for easy and safe release of the tension on the line!
Set Up tips
* Slackline Australia instructors do not encourage the use of the overheadline (help lines) and it does not come with this kit, it does come in the 12m Playline.
Tips from Slackline Industries- Slackline Australia recommend the use of spotters as taught in the Slackline Australia Skills Card workshops.