The perfect webbing for your evolution into 1 inch (2.5 cm) slacklining. The Flowline webbing provides an ideal transition to walking longlines and highlines. The webbing has a flowing energy transmission, which reduces short-sharp wobbles - perfect for quick progression in slacklining. The 2 ratchets include spacers to keep your webbing central and flat, and with a different colour on each side of the webbing you can easily avoid any twists in the setup.
LENGTH 25 m (20 m + 2.5 m ratchet strap x 2)
WIDTH 25 mm / 1 inch
WEIGHT 3.2 kg
RATCHET 2 ratchets with Gibbon spacers
1 x 20 m webbing (25 mm / 1 inch)
2 x Ratchets with safety locks, spacers and 2.5 m ratchet straps
1 x RatPad X13 ratchet cover
2 x Gibbon Treewear (tree protectors)
1 x User manual and set-up guide illustration
- Gibbon Slacklines Flow Line with treewear, yellow/blue, 25 m, 20 m line + 2 x 2.5 m ratchet strap, beginners and advanced, longlining, 25 mm / 1″ line, 2 x 50 mm / 2″ ratchet straps of 2.5 m length, tree and line protection (black felt with velcro)
- Ratchet with safety lock and 2.5 m ratchet strap with reinforced loop, setup guide, 25 m complete set (20 m line + 2 x 2.5 m ratchet strap), width 25 mm / 1″, with treewear (black felt with velcro)
- Simple and fast setup between trees or similar solid anchor points
- All ratchet elements under tension are metal colored and must not be touched for safety reasons. “Black coating” marks the parts of the ratchet that are safe to touch. This increases safety when using the ratchet.
- Flat webbing, especially developed for slacklining (trampoline effect). Continuous print for better grip and orientation on the line. The ratchet’s ergonomically optimized plastic handle allows a comfortable and efficient tensioning.
- Ratchet: metal, webbing: polyester
GIBBON FLOWLINE SETUP VIDEO
GIBBON FLOWLINE PRODUCT VIDEO