Learn the fundamentals of Slacklining
Slacklining Basics covers all the fundamentals you will need to set up and enjoy slacklining, develop correct technique to progress quickly in a safer manner, and build the foundation to progress to more advanced forms of slacklining such as tricklining, yogalining, highlining and longlining. This is also your first step to becoming a Slackline Australia Professional Instructor.
Who is it for?
- I’ve never tried it - I’d love to give it a go!
- I’ve got a slackline but I don’t know what to do with it, help!
- I can see slacklining would be really great for my child/student/client and I’d love to book in a workshop.
- I’ve been trying to slackline but I’m not really getting it, I’m looking for some pointers.
- I just love slacklining but want to check I am using correct technique (I’m also considering becoming a Slackline Australia Professional Instructor).
- I’ve been slacklining for a while and want to progress to more advanced slacklining (I want to learn skills I can apply to longlining, highlining, tricklining and yogalining).
Is one of these you?
What will you learn?
- Selecting suitable slackline gear and set up for you
Rigging and de-rigging your slackline
- The 4 Slackline Australia Keys to Slacklining
- Experience a range of different slacklines
- Complete the fun 3 phase Slackline Australia skills card program
- Skills cards are recognised by prefered training venues and Slackline Australia Instructors in most of Australia’s states and territories.
Learn more about what Basic Slacklining is here
Slackline Australia Slacklining Basics training options
There are three main ways to learn basic slacklining with a Slackline Australia professional.
- “Have a go” events you can have a quick (5-45min) go at an event that is offering the Slackline Australia First Steps Workshop, this will give an introduction to the joy of Slacklining. See our upcoming events here ***link missing*** email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop - you can join a scheduled workshop or a series of workshops (these could be one hour or up to 12 weeks). See our upcoming workshops here ***link missing*** email email@example.com
- Private Session - book a one on one or group private session with a Slackline Australia Instructor or Coach to give you a professional training session to suit your specific needs. Find out more here ***link missing*** email firstname.lastname@example.org