The Surferline boasts 30 meters of dynamic webbing as the answer for all trick- or water-liners. The Surferline has a robust long-lever ratchet, and thanks to the free Gibbon Slack App, reaching the next level in slacklining has never been so easy! Includes treewear – tree trunk protection for environmental sustainability. TÜV certified.
LENGTH 30 m (27.5 m + 2.5 m ratchet strap)
WIDTH 50 mm / 2 inches
WEIGHT ~5 kg
1 x User manual and set-up guide
1 x Ratchet strap - 2.5 meters
1 x Slackline webbing - 27.5 meters
1 x Pair of Gibbon Treewear
1 x Rat Pad ratchet cover
- Gibbon Slacklines Surfer Line with treewear, purple, 30 m, 27.5 m line + 2.5 m ratchet strap, jumpline, trickline, advanced, incl. ratchet protection and ratchet with safety lock, 50 mm / 2″ wide, tree and line protection (black felt with velcro), perfect leisure activity
- 27.5 m Slackline with reinforced loop, ratchet with safety lock and 2.5 m ratchet strap with reinforced loop, setup guide, 30 m complete set (27.5 m line + 2.5 m ratchet strap), width 50mm / 2″, 2 x treewear (black felt with velcro)
- Simple and fast setup between trees or similar solid anchor points
- All ratchet elements under tension are metal colored and must not be touched for safety reasons. “Black coating” marks the parts of the ratchet that are safe to touch. This increases safety when using the ratchet.
- Flat webbing, especially developed for slacklining (trampoline effect). Continuous print for better grip and orientation on the line. The ratchet’s ergonomically optimized plastic handle allows a comfortable and efficient tensioning.
- Ratchet: metal, webbing: polyester
- Breaking load: 30 kN
GIBBON SURFLINE SETUP VIDEO
GIBBON SURFLINE PRODUCT VIDEO